Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Joseph's Altar

For St Joseph's Feast day, why not make you own virtual altar?  I found this link while looking up information for celebrating St. Joseph's Feast Day on March 19th.  St Joseph's Altar includes a Virtual Altar,where you can offer prayers, find out the history of St. Joseph's Altar, and find coloring pages and a pdf file to make your own virtual altar.  I know what we are doing this week!  I will be sure to post pictures of our work.  I hadn't begun the Novena - - but I am going to jump in - - there are several people I know who can use the intercession of good St. Joseph - - they also have postings here for the Novena.

Enjoy!!!!
In Christ,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. HI! I tried to email you yesterday, but it came back to me as an invalid email address. Can you email your address to me so that I can sent the stamp set you won? I hope you have as much fun with it as I did. My boys always loved getting stamps on their school work.

    ReplyDelete