Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Craft Camp

Summer is here and pretty soon, I expect to hear those words every parent hears - - what are we going to do today?  or can we do something fun?  or even the dreaded, I'm bored!  One thing to check out is the Summer Craft Camp going on at Skip to My Lou.   Check out the garden markers - - I think I will have the girls start working on them - - that way I remember what I planted where!  These would even make a cool gift for Grandma's and Aunt Maria's roses! 

I also like the sewing cards - - perhaps we can make some of these in a more sturdy version for Daniel - - I'm thinking items to go in the "Alphabet Basket".  Alligator, anyone?

The girls would probably like the bottle cap necklace craft.  I will have to see what I have and start digging out the craft stuff.  I am sure I can find most of the stuff somewhere.

Skip to My Lou is a fun site, full of homemade, handmade gift giving ideas. 

Enjoy & God Bless!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment