Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Transportation Sensory Bin


Daniel enjoyed the new transportation bin.  I included some felt "roads"  and some pipe cleaners to make railroad tracks.  I colored the rice brown to resemble dirt.  I found the instructions for coloring rice here.  I will suggest coloring the rice with rubbing alcohol requires an open area and allow the smell to dissapate for a day or two for larger quantities of rice.  It did help the coloring to evenly color the rice and it looks really cool. 

We have a rather busy day today -  it's Jeremy's birthday - - 17th!!  The kids want to go roller skating (the local rink has a homeschool skate) and Jenna has volunteered to help with story time at the library.  She is very excited!  Did I mention she also has dance tonight?  So, we are running for much of the afternoon. 

Have a blessed day!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment